I am a SAHM of 2 daughters and 1 son. I am also a PROUD ARMY WIFE! I cannot seem to slow down for more then a few minutes at a time, but all things considered what do you expect??? MAJOR fan of Natali Design and all the ladies over at Digi Crea! Toss in some Kim B and I am flat in love!
*** The Preview is Animated, but Blogger Doesn't Agree, Click Link Below to See Full Preview ***
The designers of Terminally Unique Designs have banded together to bring you this Christmas collab kit which contains 38 papers, 166 elements, 1 Christmas flood fill and 2 Alphas. This wonderful taggers kit is free with a $10 purchase! Simply add $10 worth of products as well as the Collab kit, which you can find here, into your shopping cart and then during checkout apply the discount code: TUDChristmas and you will receive the kit free! You must add the collab to your cart along with your products or the coupon will not work.
Several of the designers at Treasured Scraps have banded together to bring you this fabulous winter themed blog train. You will need to visit all of the blogs listed below to collect everyone's individual portion! Now as I'm posting mine a bit early, not everyone may have their portions up yet! Please be patient, it's definitely worth the wait! [Tagger Size] You Are at Loyal KD's Blog & You can pick up my portion HERE
Welcome back to ANOTHER Freebie Time! .... I'd make a good show host..seriously! lol So far this month has just DRAINED me...Girl Scouts, Stress, TEETHING [ the baby not me duh! ], Collabs, Thanksgiving, Christmas & even Black Friday. I need new tires...come onnnnnn black friday!
Well anyway -here's what I have for you all this time!
10 Unique Papers - 30 Elements - Personal Use Only 300 DPI - Freebie - & yes, free to use with tutorials. TAGGER SIZE ONLY
That's right! I got a new kit done & I actually had a hard time making the preview for it! I couldn't even get all the papers in this time. It's never to early to start messing with Christmas! BUT - I'm also doing a 25% sale at one of my stores!
This kit is available in Full Size & Tagger Size. Sale HERE Other stores HERE & HERE
Do you want a chance to win my brand new Commercial Use Grab Bag that isn't even in stores yet??? This is so easy it would be a shame to pass up the chance! What do you have to do? Make a layout using kit/colors/scheme/theme of your choice. The layout MUST have 3 flowers, 2 ribbons & 1 Wordart. Post it here and leave the link as a comment along with your email or web address & name!
Saturday November 15th my oldest daughter will pick the winning layout & I will announce the winner. It's THAT easy - so tell your friends & bring it on!
Just felt like showing off a bit - might not be a pro's work but I'm doing pretty durn good for myself! I do offer a blinkie making service at Terminally Unique Designs only. link is to the right if you're interested in looking into it.
Yeah they're cute I know lol - The boy is a friend & when you catch him just right it's a little freaky how much he does look like a young version of one of the batman characters. We went to the school first to do some trick or treating & then I let my brothers take my girls to the :: shudders :: mall for some more candy collecting.
I used a kit by Kay Miller - Cute Spooks Gatta say I like that kit!
Well it's taken me a century or two but I finally got a new layout done! Not sure what I think about it though....all well. At any rate -I used the kit Fairy Dreams in the Moonlight by Urban Mermaid Designs - she can be found at Sweet N Sassy - link's to the right.
*This is not related to me or about me. I took part in this because I wanted to & for a friend.*
This kit is a labor of love for Treasure Scraps as Brynna is the niece of our owner Patty. Brynna is a remarkable 9yo going through something no child should ever be forced to endure. So Patty decided to put together a Charity Kit and 41 designers have come together to bring you this very special kit that contains 339 papers, 1040 elements, 6 background tiles, 3 alpha, 4 Quick Pages and 1 Brag Book for only $13, you can find the kit by either clicking on the preview above or going to the Treasured Scraps Exclusives or Charity Kit sections of the store. 75% of the proceeds go into a fund for Brynna herself and the other 25% will be donated to a wonderful charity called RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network). [ This was copied from the store itself, no links work in this description ]
YaY! 4 of us decided to play blog train! What the heck why not ya know? What do you get out of it? A complete FREE KIT! Each of us has done our own little parts and for me it was papers! I'm a sucker for papers, what can I say?