New goodies coming soon + a Freebie for you!

I was a bad me last night lol - stayed up WAY WAY late finishing up a new pack of
cluster frames! I finally admit I am fully addicted to them lol Thankfully somehow, some way,
my daughters slept in! THAT is amazing, truly - they're usually up no later then 7:30am
and if they actually sleep till 7:30, I am happy. My body starts to wake up about 20 minutes before that - must be the mommy clock?? Well the darling buggars slept till almost 8:30!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAY!! Course it's Sunday and I'm making everyone clean - so perhaps THATS
why they slept in lol Or it could be the snow. It's snowing very gently right now,
nice and chilly - just right for a cup of hot cocoa with some EXTRA mellows!

Okay well you all know me, never ending somethingness going on around here -
seems today for me that is laundry so I better get to jumping! Or waddling...
what ever the case maybe. Your free quickpages are below - check the credit files
for all info regarding them, I'm good at hunting down the way cool freebies!





You can download your new quickpages HERE

~* Danielle S. *~

2 comments:



Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 07 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).