CU Word Art Freebie!

Well, this could very well be the last time you see this preview..I have come up with a new one! I think I'm hitting a milestone in designing...starting to figure out my own style. Now if I could just DRAW! Ugh, I am sooooo jealous of all these amazing designers who know how to connect friggin lines! I suck at it. Terrible I say! I can doodle, I enjoy doodles...but oh to draw... :: sigh ::
Okay well, now you know - I've got a new "look" for next year...and I am indeed excited about it! I'll even have some new blinkies AND a new forum signature! WOOOHOOO!!
Well, I whipped this little word art up, there are two - same words, just one with a shadow and one without. Not the shadow in the preview though, but it's cute, so I'm sharing!

I hope everyone is staying warm, being respectful to others and has already finished the dreaded Christmas shopping...I had to go to Wal-Mart for something today...it was SCARY! :: shudders :: Crazy, run and totally in their own worlds..right well, anyway -
DO have a wonderful and joyful season to all, STAY WARM!




~* Danielle S. *~

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria