Siochan Cluster Frame Freebie!

You have to check out this lovely kit by Artmama called Siochan!
I really like it, and not just because I'm Irish & love the color green lol



The word art has the english meaning faded out in the background of each tag! Yes, I REALLY like that she did that! Check out the page I made using her kit:

I thought about offering the clustered frame I made for the page..but stupidly closed the whole thing down before saving the frame lol - I NEVER said I was bright darn it!

Yes, I am indeed a cluster frame NUT - so expect them...use them...love them.. I DO! lol
Download/ICI

Enjoy and THANK YOU for coming!
~* Danielle S. *~

4 comments:



CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Artmama said...

Dani it looks fantastic! Love the page of course, and love the freebie you created with my kit. Thanks so much honey.

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

sandie said...

Awesome! Thank you!