Forum Challenge! [Reminder!]

Welcome to The Color Challenge!!!!


Here is how it works.
I give you a color chart which you can find down below.
Your job is to create layouts [as many as you want!] with said color chart! Place them in your reply here with a way for me to contact you!!! Can't give you winnings if I can't find you ^_^
You can make as many as you want!

** Okay so I have YET to figure out images in the forum lol - I'm SORRY about that - so instead, you can download the chart from my 4shared - get it here http://www.4shared.com/file/64934990/52049368/ColorChallenge_001.html
**



1st Place Winner will receive TWO kits by Loyal KD of their choice!
2nd & 3rd Place Winners will receive ONE kit by Loyal KD of their choice!


Best of luck & BRING IT ON!!!!!!


--- You will have to register to play! Wonder what designer will do this next month? ----
GO HERE


Best of luck!!

..:: Loyal ::..

0 comments: