Q&A

Val has asked a few questions,... in which when I answer, I will pass this on to 3 others. Thanks Val!

1. How long have you been using PSP, PS?

Since Feb 2005

2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits?

I saw all these sig tags running around and started getting my own ideas, asked around ... and well, I have just kept going.

3. Who`s your fave artist?

Luis Royo

4.Who`s your faveourite Scrap Designer?

I wouldn't say I have ONE ... but Lori Davison is very very high at the top of my list lol

5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday?

I don't...I'm usually stuck in PSP, PS, paying bills,cleaning house, taking care of the kids and lord knows what else....but when I do get the time, I usually just click on one of the links to the right --->

Again, thank you Val!! Hope you learned a lil bit more about me through this :)

I'm going to send this along to


Moon - MoonlightScraps
&
Aquarius - Aquarius Scrapability


...
..:: Loyal ::..

0 comments: