A new step for me! Plus a Sale & Freebie!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!
I can't express how woohoo I am right now lol I've made it one
step closer to my end goal! I am now selling in one of my favorite stores!
Course me being a broke mommy, I never get to buy much but
it's one of my first stop to window shop anyway lol

You can see my brand new store in this amazing shop
HERE

I was so tickled and utterly happy that I managed to get a new kit out called
" Frizzle " - yes, I AM thinking about making a kit called " Frazzled "
lol - can't help myself! Well for the month of Feb this kit will
be 60% off to celebrate! You can snag it HERE

go ahead and have a better look at it - and you KNOW your gifts are down there to lol


Here is the link to the Frizzle Pages! I keep tryin, hopefully Im getting better!
Link is HERE


AND I made another QP from my Funk Ta Fied kit -
was inspired by another lady working with the kit, gatta love it when people
show me what they do! You can get this goodie HERE

Okay - Ricky is up so time to go! Be safe and have a GREAT scrappin day!



~* Danielle S. *~



4 comments:



digitallyinspired said...

Thank you for your lovely freebie! We have mentioned it over at our blog, Digitally Inspired.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [19 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 19, 2010. Thanks again.