Mer.

Okay...let's see here ... nope, not that ....hmmm...this? No no no that's not right either. Well durn it all WHAT am I doing?? Oh yes that's right! I am bring you a sneak preview of my portion
for the Terminally Unique Hearts Blog Train!!! It's never to early for

News...my husband will be home sooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!
Sooner then expected even! Isn't that GREAT?!?!?! 15 months is just to long - I don't care how much 'extra' they get - no more of that. My cat bite is getting better slowly - can use my hand more now with less pain! YEAH! Makes me happy. My 15 month old got her first stitches
last night. She decided to play bite with the coffee table and lost. She cried for a minute..
busted her lip at the top left just right..nice little chunk gone - after about a minute or two she started to PLAY WITH IT. Great, not crying - instead, toying with the injury. Was a 5 hour trip to the ER and they gave my baby some really good stuff. She's needing extra sleep today though, poor thing. Tough as nails but still so little...tires easily - TRUST ME. =]

Oh! This coming weekend - I will officially open One Stop Digi Shop!!!!!!!!
I am sooooooooooooo excited! I have some wonderful ladies with the store & they are just rolling in the products! This might be a scary adventure - but I know it will be a lot of fun also!

Hmmm...could still use some Creative Team & Quality Checker staff though!
Wanna apply? Email me - ataxicemotions@aol.com or just leave me a comment
in my chat box - I love that box - it's so uber cool.

Tons to do! Be safe & be WARM!
..:: Loyal ::..

1 comments:



Stacie said...

I know what a creative team is, but what is a quality checker? Would love to find out! I'll click the follow-up comments box and hopefully you'll be able to email me. I've just barely started posting digital layouts, but you can check out what I've got on my blog. I'd love to be involved with you because I love your stuff. Let me know! Have a great day....