New Kit + Freebie


Hellllloooooo everyone! I have a new kit out YAY! And it's even
Valentines/Love Themed! I plan on at least one more.
What's in this pack? 30 elements - frames, ribbons, roses, letter, envelopes
acents and more! Plus 10 Papers & the color swatch so you can make your own
stuff to match! Also a alpha - full size alpha only.
S4H-S4O Safe!



You can check it out:
HERE HERE HERE or HERE
[ pssst - the last two are new stores! well..for me anyway ]

I was happy with this kit - for a change lol - so I did up a quickpage/template/layout
as a freebie for you!!! You can pick it up HERE


Enjoy you new goodie & thanks for stopping by!

Stay Warm!
..:: Loyal ::..

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Quick Page(s) - Valentine post on Jan. 14, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.