FREEBIE TIME!!!!!

I was going to keep going with this but I was just having such a hard time
with the elements I decided to finish it as a mini kit. After that, I decided what the heck
I'm just going to give it away =] Random Acts of Kindness are a wonderful thing.

Welp, Belle comes in Full Size & Tagger Size.
I would go with the full size since the tagger size is a bit rough around the edges
due to resizing. I'm telling you, this kit hates me or something lol.
8 Papers & 17 Elements. 300 DPI of course!

Here's the preview [ made with the tagger size kit, you can see what I mean ]
[:: Full Size Download ::]
[:: Tagger Size Download :: ]

Happy Scrappin & Taggin!
..:: Loyal ::..


psst: think you could send em to my blog this time? Instead of sharing through emails?
=]

2 comments:



Titzi said...

Loyal, thank you so much for this, it's so cute.
Hugs,
Titzi

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Dec [LA 08:50pm, NY 11:50pm] - 05 Dec [UK 04:50am, OZ 03:50pm] ).