FREEBIE TIME!!!!!

I was going to keep going with this but I was just having such a hard time
with the elements I decided to finish it as a mini kit. After that, I decided what the heck
I'm just going to give it away =] Random Acts of Kindness are a wonderful thing.

Welp, Belle comes in Full Size & Tagger Size.
I would go with the full size since the tagger size is a bit rough around the edges
due to resizing. I'm telling you, this kit hates me or something lol.
8 Papers & 17 Elements. 300 DPI of course!

Here's the preview [ made with the tagger size kit, you can see what I mean ]
[:: Full Size Download ::]
[:: Tagger Size Download :: ]

Happy Scrappin & Taggin!
..:: Loyal ::..


psst: think you could send em to my blog this time? Instead of sharing through emails?
=]

1 comments:



Titzi said...

Loyal, thank you so much for this, it's so cute.
Hugs,
Titzi